Attention Oldham County Residents

If you are behind on utility bills and would like to see if you qualify for utility assistance through the CDBG-CV Utility Relief program, please contact Tri-County Community Action Agency using the following contact information:  online at, in-person at 1015 Dispatchers Way, LaGrange, or call (502) 222-1349.